Complete Paint Removal
The Mobile P-Laser Cleaning systems are designed to remove paint from steel structures, such as ships, bridges, power transmission towers, and large equipment. The laser process can be used to remove weather top coats finishes, enabling fresh new coatings to be applied over suitable base coat layers. A laser can de-paint a steel surface completely, down to the bare metal, ideal for repainting.
The higher-power (500-1000W) laser units were developed especially for large-area applications. Robust and reliable mobile lasers are designed to go anywhere; in the plant, in the field or at sea.
LaserAge offers State-of-the-art coating removal, backed by industry leading experience.
- Fast set-up, simple to operate
- Uses no media, no dust, no chemicals, no clean-up
- Removes coatings, oxides, oils & more all in on-step
- Versatile hand-held & ergonomically designed laser optics
- Easy to automate, robotic optics available
- Beam delivery by flexible fiber optic cable up to 100m long
- Space-saving compact systems go nearly anywhere
- Environmentally friendly – no secondary waste
- Low operating cost
- Minimal maintenance
- Surface preparation for steel structure corrosion control
- Safe removal of hazardous coatings (e.g. lead, chromate primers)
- Coating removal along with contaminants including, oxides, chlorides, oil, grease & more