Motion Control Devices
X-Y Theta (Motorized Z)
621-322-1 Motion Device X Y Z
621-323-1 Motion Device X Y Z
- Programmable Motorized X Y Z Stage
- Stage Travel 322: X=6”, Y=4”, Z=2″
- Stage Travel 323: X=12”, Y=7”, Z=4″
- Maximum Weight: 322 = 5 lbs., 323 = 5 lbs.
- Base Mounting Platform with Motorized Z Axis Adjustment
- Four Axis Control Box with Built-in Driver Cards and Memory
- Digital I/O Communication for LASER FIRE Command
- Manual Adjustment Knobs on XY Lead-Screw Shafts
- Acceleration/Deceleration and Pause Features
- Programmed via RS232 from Customer Supplied PC or Laptop
- Portable Push Button Joystick Control for Rapid Homing and
Motion Program STARTWSDK Windows® Text Based Motion Programming Software
- Integrated Motion Capability for Lines, Circles, Arcs and Radius Corners
- Interconnecting Cables
- Control Box and WSDK Software Instruction CD
- Computer Required*
Motion Device Controller
Manage up to 4 Axis’ – PID compensation with velocity and acceleration feedforward, synchronizing motion, point-to-point positioning, jogging, linear and circular interpolation, contouring. Ethernet 10 Base- T port; (1) RS232 port; 8 TTL Inputs and 8 Outputs.
*Technical Requirements for Motion Devices Requiring a Computer:
Customer to provide suitable PC or Laptop with the following minimum specifications: Pentium/Celeron 300MHz CPU, 128 MB RAM, 1.5GB Hard Disc Space, Super VGA (800 x 600) Graphics, CD-ROM or DVD Drive, RS232 Port (or USB to RS232 Converter), Keyboard and Mouse.
Other Motion Device configurations are available upon request. Not all configurations are displayed.