Motion Control Devices
621-321-1 Motion Device
Linear with Theta
- Single Axis Motorized Linear Stage
- Motorized Rotary Stage, Three Jaw Chuck and Mounting Plate
- Variable Speed Adjustment
- Stage Travel: (4”) Four Inches
- Mounting Assembly with Manual Positioning and (1”) Offset and Z Height Adjustment
- IMS NEMA 17 Stepper Motor with Built-in Controller and Memory
- Footswitch ON/OFF Motion Control with Digital I/O Laser Fire Output
- Interconnecting Cables
- Programmable Motion System for Custom or Repetitive Applications
- Computer May Be Required*
Motion Device Controller
Manage up to 4 Axis’ – PID compensation with velocity and acceleration feedforward, synchronizing motion, point-to-point positioning, jogging, linear and circular interpolation, contouring. Ethernet 10 Base- T port; (1) RS232 port; 8 TTL Inputs and 8 Outputs.
*Technical Requirements for Motion Devices Requiring a Computer:
Customer to provide suitable PC or Laptop with the following minimum specifications: Pentium/Celeron 300MHz CPU, 128 MB RAM, 1.5GB Hard Disc Space, Super VGA (800 x 600) Graphics, CD-ROM or DVD Drive, RS232 Port (or USB to RS232 Converter), Keyboard and Mouse.
Other Motion Device configurations are available upon request. Not all configurations are displayed.