Motion Control Devices
621-326 Motion Device
X/Y Theta Table 9″ x 6″
- Programmable Motorized Three (3) Axis
- X=6″, Y=4″ Stage Set with Oriental NEMA 17 Stepper Motors
- Motorized Rotary Stage, Three Jaw Chuck and Mounting Plate
- Manual Adjustment KNobs on XY and Rotary
- Two Axis Control Bos with Built-in Driver Cards
and Memory with Digital I/O Communication for
LASER FIRE Command Acceleration/Deceleration Pause Features
- Programmed via RS232 from Customer Supplied PC or Laptop
- Portable Push Button Joystick Control for Rapid Homing and
Motion Program START
- WSDK Windows Text Based Motion Programming Software
- Integrated Motion Capability for Lines, Circles, Arcs and Radius Corners
- Base Mounting Platform with Manual or Motorized Z Axis Adjustment
- Interconnecting Cables
- Control Box and WSDK Software Instruction CD
- Computer Required
Motion Device Controller
Manage up to 4 Axis’ – PID compensation with velocity and acceleration feedforward, synchronizing motion, point-to-point positioning, jogging, linear and circular interpolation, contouring. Ethernet 10 Base- T port; (1) RS232 port; 8 TTL Inputs and 8 Outputs.
*Technical Requirements for Motion Devices Requiring a Computer:
Customer to provide suitable PC or Laptop with the following minimum specifications: Pentium/Celeron 300MHz CPU, 128 MB RAM, 1.5GB Hard Disc Space, Super VGA (800 x 600) Graphics, CD-ROM or DVD Drive, RS232 Port (or USB to RS232 Converter), Keyboard and Mouse.
Other Motion Device configurations are available upon request. Not all configurations are displayed.