Baking Trays – Laser Cleaning
Cleaning with LASERs means food product compliance
Lasers offer a unique cleaning solution for baking plates and other “hot” surfaces used in food production. Metallic baking trays, moulds, and conveyors can be cleaned free of oil, grease and deposits quickly and residue-free with our laser technology. Flat and textured baking moulds of steel, cast iron or chrome plated metal are well-suited for laser cleaning.
Imagine being able to continuously clean baking surfaces during normal production runs. LaserAge makes this dream come true with specially developed systems for the baking industry. We offer laser cleaning solutions designed to operate consistently inside hot ovens during normal production at temperatures higher than 180 °C.
Moving baking plates and other challenging surfaces can be laser treated on the fly and maintained in a permanently cleaned condition; with increased equipment up-time and reduced costs.
- Clean on-line and off-line
- Removes baked-on deposits without harm to baking surfaces
- Uses no media, no dust, no chemicals, no clean-up, no residue
- Eliminates use of wire brush cleaning & risk of stray metal wires
- Environmentally friendly – no secondary waste
- Low operating cost
- Minimal maintenance
- Cleaning of sugar cone moulds
- Cleaning of waffle moulds
- Cleaning of product handling components & conveying systems
- Other challenging baking & food processing applications
- Limitation – residues of meat, chocolate as well as powder and inhomogeneous (thick) materials.
Need more information?
If you would like some more information, please complete this short contact form and we will be in touch with you shortly.