Laser Cleaning of Composite Molds
The bottom line: laser cleaning technology significantly reduces the manufacturing production costs of CFRP / GRP components.
- Cleaning rates above 20 m²/h in automated operation
- No damage to sensitive tools
- Residue-free cleaning
- Green technology – no pollution
- Operating costs under 30 Euro-Cent per m² (depending on application)
- Versatile laser optics can be used for manual and/or automated cleaning
- Proved successful and currently used in aerospace applications worldwide
Whenever fiber reinforced composites are used, from wind power, automotive to aerospace industries – laser cleaning has the technology to offers a unique solution for mould cleaning as well as the pre-treatment of these advanced materials to optimize adhesive bonding!
Need more information?
If you would like some more information, please complete this short contact form and we will be in touch with you shortly.