Low Power Laser Cleaning Systems
- PLC controlled laser emission for maximum industrial security
- 1D or 2D scanner, for manual use or robot integration
- Unique cleaning software “CleanSweep©” for optimal process settings, smooth surface finish and prevention of surface damage
- Industry-grade components
- High quality laser source with the longest lifetime: >50.000 hrs!
- Fibre laser source
- Space-saving, compact construction
- Laser class 4 product
Compact Micro Laser Cleaning System
The QF-50 G1 is a q-switched pulsed laser. The QF-50 G1 has a peak pulse power of 100 kW. Compact and versatile, the QF-50 G1 is designed for the cost-effective treatment of small areas that require gentle high precision cleaning, de-coating and other surface treatments. The basic system consists of the laser source, with controls and cooling, a fibre optic for beam delivery and a processing head. A main power supply is used for operation with a very low energy demand. This laser cleaning unit is simple to operate and virtually maintenance-free.
Mobile Laser Cleaning Capability
Each unit is designed to consistently deliver high performance with reliability and do so virtually maintenance-free and comes with a Mobile Head for handheld application to surfaces.
P-Laser Cleaning Lasers are easy to set-up, operate and automate. Just, plug it in, turn it on and start cleaning/de-coating – without chemicals, media, dust, water and or messy clean-up and residue disposal.
Need more information?
If you would like some more information, please complete this short contact form and we will be in touch with you shortly.